The Nightfall Experience
The Nightfall Concert Series is held each Friday night from May 3rd to August 30th - rain or shine - in Miller Plaza, downtown Chattanooga. Headlining acts begin at 8pm with local opening acts starting at 7pm. Bring your kids, lawn chairs, pets and friends to enjoy great live music, food and an ice cold beer at the corner of Market Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard starting at 7pm and going until 10pm. There's motorcycle parking on the closed portion of Market Street alongside the plaza and plenty of parking close by for everyone. Smoking is not allowed on Miller Plaza property.
Our friends at Warehouse Row will open their parking garage, free to the public, starting at 6pm every Friday for Nightfall. See the shops at Warehouse Row and then it's a short, safe walk to Nightfall! For additional parking information, click HERE.
For a full listing of hotels, restaurants, shopping and more, visit River City Company's Interactive Map HERE.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
* Umbrellas * Binoculars * Folding chairs
* Baby Strollers * Water bottles
ITEMS "NOT" ALLOWED
* Weapons of any kind
* Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
* Outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event)
* Glass containers
* Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the main area of Miller Plaza. Please smoke in designated areas on the street and dispose of cigarette buts in designated receptacles.
* Fireworks and explosives
* Unleashed and aggressive pets
* Bicycles (bike parking will be available)
* Large chains or spiked jewelry
* Pro camera gear (cameras with removable lens)
* Any audio recording equipment
* Unauthorized video taping
* Unauthorized or illegal vendors
* Moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving
* Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
* Subject to change.